Ready for your first UiPath project?
Our last internship was a great success having over 80 enrolled interns from all over the world. We had participants from Romania, USA, UK, Argentina, Spain, India and Nigeria that worked with us on building their UiPath Automations. Most of them continued as RPA Developers in some of the top companies in their country (and are still active).
We are looking for the next brave and ambitious interns that are willing to learn UiPath and develop automations together with us.
The internship will happen online and it is open for everybody, no matter where they are physically located. Our goal with this internship is to grow the RPA community by providing anyone that is interested in becoming a RPA Developer in UiPath with the proper guidance from a team of people that have been doing this successfully for years.
Here is what Ovais says about our internship:
“My experience with Aggranda as an RPA Intern has been amazing. The hands-on experience has helped me secure my job as a full time RPA Consultant at the largest IT company from Pakistan. For someone who is new to RPA, this experience is priceless. They taught me tips and tricks regarding UiPath and shown that they really care about their Intern’s success.”
Here is what Meena says about our internship:
“At the time of completion of Advanced UiPath RPA developer certification, the internship at Aggranda has given me an opportunity to apply my knowledge and explore more about UiPath and RPA. It helped me to gain knowledge about RPA in a practical way. The experience of RPA intern at Aggranda led me to get my full time job as an RPA developer. Thanks Aggranda, for providing this opportunity!”
The internship is unpaid and will have a total duration of 6 weeks. Every week there will be a 2 to 3 hours meeting with the interns and two Senior Developers from our team. During these meetings all interns will get the guidance and training necessary in order to successfully develop an end-to-end UiPath Automation project at a high quality standard. You will learn from real life use-cases that we faced during our automation journey, along with the best practices and tips & tricks that will be valuable throughout your own journey in automation.
- Get help in developing an end-to-end fully functional UiPath Software Robot
- Learn from our best RPA Developers & Business Analysts
- Accelerated learning curve by practicing
- Experience at Aggranda as intern
- Personalized Certificate of Completion
- Presentation on the Aggranda Blog along with contact details (LinkedIn, Email Address)
- Exposure to other RPA Companies
- Recommendation Letter
- Possibility to join Aggranda
- UiPath Academy – RPA Starter – Fully Completed
- UiPath Academy – RPA Developer Foundation – Fully Completed
- UiPath Academy – RPA Developer Advanced – Optional, Highly Recommended
- English Speaking
- Self Learning
- Being ambitious, motivated and curious
- Problem Solving
- Self Learning – no, it’s not added twice by mistake – it’s just THAT important 🙂
Application Deadline: 30th June 2022
Internship period: 13th July 2022 – 12th August 2022
The goal for each intern is to build a working software robot using UiPath and have an amazing learning experience while doing this 🙂