Everything you need to know
about Software Robots and UiPath
Date: 12nd September • 9:00 - 13:00
Location: Impact Hub • Bucharest
The event is dedicated to CEOs, CFOs, HR Directors and decision making people from companies. These robots help companies to scale faster and with less human errors.
09:00 – 09:30 • Check-in
09:30 – 10:15 • Software Robots in companies – Cristian Ignat, Aggranda
10:15 – 11:00 • The power of UiPath platform – Iulian Paval Miron, UiPath
11:00 – 11:45 • 5 mistakes to avoid in RPA – Cătălin Rîmaru, Aggranda
11:45 – 12:15 • Q & A
12:15 – 13:00 • Networking
Iulian Paval Miron
Key Account Manager Eastern Europe, UiPath
Business Analyst, Aggranda
RPA means Robotic Process Automation. With RPA you can automate repetitive tasks in companies. RPA is a new technology that has grown rapidly in the past few years. RPA is essentially computer software that can automate repetitive rules-based tasks typically performed by humans on their computer utilizing the user interface to manipulate data and applications just as a human would.
RPA robots are capable of mimicking many–if not most–human user actions. They log into applications, move files and folders, copy and paste data, fill in forms, extract structured and semi-structured data from documents, scrape browsers, and more.
What does it bring?
• Better insight (digitize and audit process data)
• Better accuracy (fewer mistakes and errors)
• Increased speed and productivity (faster processes, faster services)
• Super scale (across business units and geographies)
• Removal of non-value-add processes (up-skill staff into decision-making roles)
• Greater compliance (operate in accordance with existing regulations and standards)
Aggranda creates time in companies and in people’s lives. We are doing this by training software robots on the UiPath platform.
Our purpose is to make 8 hours a day at work be enough. We train software robots that take the repetitive and boring tasks from people on their daily job. This way we help companies to make their employees happier at work and scale faster.
Using the UiPath Platform you can build cool software robots like the ones below:
These robots are helping people to do the job they love and companies to scale faster.
UiPath is the global leader in RPA. UiPath was born in Romania and now has offices in more than 30 countries all over the world.
Leading industry independent analyst firms rank UiPath as a leader and star performer in RPA. UiPath is, in essence, the slow fruit of a group of engineers driven by an enduring ambition to build the best technology they possibly could.
They went in wholeheartedly, and made UiPath the most widely used RPA platform in the world today, drawing together elite enterprises, global partners committed to excellence in implementation and product innovation, and the largest RPA developer community ready to make an impact on the world.
Our top five platform priorities:
• Built in extensibility (integration, custom built activities, speed implementations of common functions, API built deep into product, intelligent OCR, technology from ABBYY)
• Hundreds of Activities – drag and drop native integrations – enable fast and sophisticated automation development
• Sharing, learning and using are our priorities: UiPath Connect!, UiPath GO!, UiPath Academy
• Faster automation, design and deployment
• Faster outcomes
• Our robots learn new skills
• A robust and evolving skillset keeps your robot relevant
• Drag&drop AI
• Flexible architecture frees robots to execute any process with speed and 100% accuracy
• Supports both attended and unattended robots on a single platform
• Multi-tenancy allows privacy & security for many users in a single robot management (UiPath Orchestrator) instance
• High-density robotics enables many robots to run on a single VM, on-premises or in the cloud
• Intelligent scheduling of process automations optimizes the digital workforce and operational performance