Senior .Net Developer
Analyzing, choosing, and developing the right solution for an implementation based on previous experience and similar developed projects. Taking Robotic Process Automation one step further while streamlining the way businesses work and interact with their application stack.
Joining us in building a solution that will unify and simplify our client’s internal applications and integrate automations and third-party APIs.
- Developing .NET API
- Developing authentication and authorization with Duende Identity Server
- Developing data access layer based on a ORM
- Developing backend solutions for interacting with APIs and Identity server.
- Configuring and preparing for delivering the .NET solutions on Linux servers
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of experience
- .NET proficiency
- .NET Core API development expertise
- ADO. Net
- ORM (Entity Framework, Dapper)
- Identity Server
- Web API experience
What we offer
- A great working environment in a growing dynamic consultancy & software company with a startup culture.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Flexible work schedule.
- A key driver/decision maker position where you will be able to help shape the future solution.
- Upon full time employment we offer competitive benefits and compensation including stock options.