Junior/ Middle/ Senior RPA Developer with UiPath
Analyzing, choosing, and developing the right solution for an implementation based on previous experience and similar developed projects. Taking Robotic Process Automation one step further while streamlining the way businesses work and interact with their application stack.
Joining us in building a solution that will unify and simplify our client’s internal applications and integrate automations and third-party APIs.
- Uses UiPath best practices knowledge to design, build and deploy end-to-end RPA solutions.
- Provide maintenance support for said RPA solutions.
- Closely collaborates with relevant stakeholders (Business Analysts, Project Managers, Solution Architects and customers) to deliver business process automations effectively.
- Understands the business needs and provides technical support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests
- Makes contributions to developing Test Plans and Test Scripts and performs test execution as required.
- Actively participates in all phases of an RPA project and reports the progress on feasibility, quality assurance, implementation and maintenance.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying RPA solutions with UiPath:
- 2+ years of experience on UiPath for a Senior RPA Dev position.
- 6+ months of experience on UiPath for a Middle RPA Dev position.
- UiPath AcademyTM Foundation + Advanced training completed for Junior RPA Dev position.
- Strong analytical skills, algorithmic thinking and the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Extensive knowledge of the UiPath Robotic Enterprise Framework.
- Good skills in Excel, Word, and other word processing software programs.
- Showcase of good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Showcase of good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team.
- Good to proficient command of English.
Will be highly considered as advantages
- Any technical background in software development and infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business with project management/business analysis exposure or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of other languages (DE, FR, IT etc.).
What we offer
- A great working environment in a growing dynamic consultancy & software company with a startup culture.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career. Flexible work schedule.
- A key driver/decision-maker position where you will be able to help shape the future of the company. Upon full-time employment, we offer competitive benefits and share/stock options compensation.