Business Development Manager
Increasing Aggranda’s portfolio of customers and their adoption of RPA solutions.
- Qualifying sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with RPA solutions.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of RPA and the benefits it provides to potential customers.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Updating and maintaining the Aggranda CRM system.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in English. Another European language is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers. Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools. Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Computer Science or equivalent.
What we offer
- A great working environment in a growing dynamic consultancy & software company with a startup culture.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Flexible work schedule.
- A key driver/decision maker position where you will be able to help shape the future of the company.
- Upon full time employment we offer competitive benefits and bonus compensation.