Analyzing, choosing, and developing the right solution for an implementation based on previous experience and similar developed projects. Taking Robotic Process Automation one step further while streamlining the way businesses work and interact with their application stack.
Joining us in building a solution that will unify and simplify our client’s internal applications and integrate automations and third-party APIs.
- Creates and designs specifications as requested.
- Liaises with consultants and managers to document business processes effectively.
- Ensures that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including documents, periodicals, manuals, policy documents, etc. are kept up to date and are available.
- Creates and develops functional requirements of systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints.
- Supervises requirements traceability information and records requirements status during the project.
- Monitors changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Makes contributions to developing Test Plans and Test Scripts and performs test execution as required.
- Actively participates in all phases of the project and reports the progress on feasibility, quality assurance, implementation and maintenance
Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Knowledge of business process modeling platforms (Camunda, Bizagi, Visio).
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, and other word processing software programs.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Works well independently and within a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business with project management/business analysis exposure or equivalent experience in a similar position
- Proficient use of English, knowledge of other languages (DE, FR, IT etc.) will be an advantage.
What we offer
- A great working environment in a growing dynamic consultancy & software company with a startup culture.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career. Flexible work schedule.
- A key driver/decision-maker position where you will be able to help shape the future of the company. Upon full-time employment, we offer competitive benefits and share/stock options compensation.