At the prestigious Gartner ReImagine HR event held in London, industry leaders, HR professionals, and experts from around the globe converged to delve into the cutting-edge trends shaping the future of Human Resources. Among the distinguished participants was Aggranda, proudly representing itself as a Silver partner at this influential gathering. Aggranda, a leading RPA consulting company specializing in automating repetitive tasks through RPA and Digital Transformation, showcased its unwavering commitment to HR excellence. With a deep understanding of business processes, Aggranda is dedicated to empowering HR departments by automating repetitive tasks, allowing professionals to optimize their time in the office, and helping organizations achieve scalability.
Unlocking HR Excellence: Key Insights from Gartner ReImagine HR Event
The Gartner ReImagine HR event in London brought together HR leaders, professionals, and experts from around the world to explore the latest trends and strategies shaping the future of Human Resources. With a lineup of thought-provoking presentations, the event provided valuable insights and actionable takeaways for HR professionals looking to navigate the ever-evolving landscape of work.
Staying Bold: How HR Can Unlock Human Performance in Any Context
Presented by Anna Krasniewska, Group Vice President, Gartner, and Brent Cassell, VP Advisory, Gartner
In a world marked by extreme disruption, HR leaders have stepped up to drive innovation and adaptability in the workforce. Key takeaways from this session:
- HR leaders have an unprecedented opportunity to redefine work and boost impact.
- Becoming “everyday bold” requires building stability, initiating trust, and forging ahead.
- Organizations offering stability observe a 61% rise in employee engagement.
Keeping Score: Measuring the Effectiveness of Well-Being Investments
Presented by Brent Cassell, Vice President, Advisory, Gartner
With well-being programs on the rise, measuring their effectiveness is crucial. Key takeaways:
- Only 32% of total rewards leaders believe their organizations assess well-being investments effectively.
- Improving wellness can boost employee engagement by up to 60% and increase intent to stay by 11%.
- Demonstrating well-being value requires a comprehensive measurement framework.
Building a Vibrant Intergenerational Workplace in a Fragmented Setting
Presented by Rachael Marshall, Director, Advisory, Gartner
In today’s diverse workforce, cohesion across generations is vital. Key takeaways:
- Cohesion among generations is low, with only 29% agreement among Millennials.
- Team cohesion doubles high-performer percentages and increases intent to stay.
- Strategies include empowering teams, facilitating connections, and providing inclusive benefits.
The World-Class Recruiting Leader in 2024
Presented by Saikat Chatterjee, Senior Director, Advisory, Gartner
Recruiting leaders are preparing for 2024 and beyond. Key takeaways:
- Key forces shaping recruiting include talent shortages, evolving expectations, and automation.
- Focus areas include branding the employee experience and forecasting hiring needs.
- The candidate experience is just as important as pay and benefits, with 56% considering it.
Think Like a CFO: How DEI Leaders Can Lead with Authority and Manage Diversity as a Resource
Presented by Jane Alancheril, Senior Director, Advisory, Gartner
DEI leaders must navigate challenges while advocating for their functions. Key takeaways:
- DEI leaders can learn from CFOs by emphasizing risk reduction and organizational impact.
- DEI metrics should go beyond demographic data, focusing on intent to stay, psychological safety, and diversity of hiring pool.
- Leveraging power mapping can help build influence.
Addressing the Early Signs of Manager Failure
Presented by Vitorio Bretas, Director, Advisory, Gartner
Managers play a crucial role in talent outcomes. Key takeaways:
- 48% of managers are at risk of failure, impacting their teams.
- Predictors of manager failure include lack of self-awareness and empathy.
- Addressing these predictors can reduce the percentage of failing managers by 43%.
Beyond Demographic Data: Rethink DEI Metrics for Meaningful Action
Presented by Shannon Wiest, Senior Principal, Advisory, Gartner
Effective DEI metrics go beyond demographics. Key takeaways:
- Leadership’s failure to take ownership is a top challenge for DEI leaders.
- Metrics should guide future performance and go beyond demographic data.
- Measuring value requires a focus on outcomes beyond just numbers.
How Will Generative AI Impact Your Workforce?
Presented by Helen Poitevin, Distinguished VP Analyst, Gartner
Generative AI is reshaping the workforce. Key takeaways:
- Employees concerned about AI job displacement are 27% less likely to stay.
- AI impact on jobs will be uneven, creating new roles and redesigning existing ones.
- HR leaders should take an active role, monitor roles, and map their portfolio for AI impact.
The Gartner ReImagine HR event provided a wealth of insights, emphasizing the need for HR leaders to be bold, data-driven, and adaptable in the face of change. As HR continues to evolve, these insights will prove invaluable for organizations seeking to thrive in the future of work.