Aggranda began small, with a core set of ambitions. Our friends and colleagues were overworked and often their work was full of menial tasks. When Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developed as a solution for that, we heard our calling to help. Aggranda set out to make the eight-hour work day enough to achieve business goals, to help organizations scale automation, to reduce errors in repetitive processes to zero, and to help people reclaim their time.
While we’re not quite there yet, we are particularly proud of the top three achievements that have driven us closer to achieving our goals:
- We have established a portfolio of clients including 5 enterprises, each having a valuation of over $5bln. Our portfolio is also global with the enterprises coming from the USA, France, the UK, Portugal, and Singapore.
- We have built and continue to build an impressive Aggranda-centered RPA community capable of advancing our goals.The community grew through organizing together with UiPath the largest RPA Meet-up (pre-pandemic). Having over 200 participants, it was actually similar to a conference 🙂 – see the after video here. Our RPA internships have also been integral to community growth.
- We have become major advocates for RPA and the UiPath product. Having created over 20 videos of UiPath case studies, we show our experience with the UiPath product. Personally, I think they are some of the most well-explained case studies on the market.
And our achievements don’t stop there.
Aggranda has also grown into a globally recognized powerful RPA service brand. We have become members of the UiPath Services Network. The network consists of, to quote UiPath, “elite partners [who] are accredited with advanced delivery skills and demonstrated success in real-world customer projects.” Membership in this network means access to exclusive training and certification enabling us to consistently develop our people, product, and services.
We are also one of the very few UiPath Official Training Partners in the world, a status that highlights our own internal expertise and advanced training capabilities in developing RPA solutions. As an official training partner, we are certified to help organizations build out their own RPA centers of excellence. Our RPA solutions are high-quality and scalable, and we are honoured to be part of a UiPath ecosystem that attests to the strength of our brand.
With our accomplishments and success propelling us closer to achieving our ambition, Aggranda is steadily moving into new territory. Standing on the threshold of that new territory, I am thrilled and humbled to announce that we have arrived at a major milestone on the journey of reaching our goals.
We just completed our first investment round of 280,000 Euro for a pre-money valuation of 2 million Euros. The investment is so important, because it further validates that our work is on the right path. With it, Aggranda is embarking on a new phase where we can strive further to achieve our company’s core ambitions.
The investment comes from a small group of carefully and strategically selected investors, whom we humbly thank:
- Radu Atanasiu – teaches critical thinking for business, decision-making in managerial contexts, and corporate strategy at the Bucharest International School of Management. He is author of Critical Thinking for Managers and also a known Angel Investor in Romania;
- Sergiu Neguț – is one of the most known and appreciated Angel Investor from Romania, Co-Founder of Fintech OS;
- Sorin Trâncă – has 22 years experience in advertising and creative entrepreneurship. He is a well-awarded creative director, founder of Friends \ TBWA Bucharest;
- Ștefan Vrabie – is one of the best technical people that UiPath produced and one of the first 100 UiPath employees. Ștefan is our lead investor and helps Aggranda from the Business Development Executive position;
- Vlad Ionescu – started at UiPath as #11, where he helped with their growth marketing. Vlad is now CMO at Tokinomo – an in-store brand activation solution for FMCG, and a tech Angel Investor passionate about early-stage challenges and business models.
A special thanks goes out to Vikas Jain. He was one of the first UiPath employees and now helps us from the Technical Advisor position. Canopy, the sister company of Aggranda, also played an important role in this journey, handling all the performance marketing and video marketing.
We wouldn’t have gotten here without our ambitious, hard working and amazing team. To the Aggranda team, I want to thank all of you for everything you have done so far. This is just the beginning of an exciting adventure for Aggranda. 🙂
We are expanding our team, especially the Business Development team in the UK, France and the USA. If you are interested in joining our amazing team, please write to us.
Our results are always reflected by the feedback that we get from our clients – whom we thank for trusting and working with us. Below is some of that feedback.
“Working with Aggranda to build UiPath automations has been a first-class experience. This team brings knowledge, professionalism, and a collaborative spirit to every project. Not only are they a pleasure to work with, they have also been the key to successfully hitting our goals!”
Sunrun is America’s leading solar panel company
“An excellent human and technical team that accompanies us efficiently in our automation projects, not only in the selection, development and implementation of new automated processes, but also in the development of our internal competencies, allowing us to accelerate our programme while maintaining control over our critical business processes.
AGGRANDA has proven to be the perfect partner for our automation programme thanks to its knowledge, methodology, innovative perspective, flexibility and adaptability.”
Marta Rodriguez-Diaz – Business Transformation Leader, VERTIV France
VERTIV is a global leader in designing, building and servicing critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers.
“We were very happy with the training provided by Aggranda. They covered a wide range of real life topics and let us see step by step how he did for each example. I highly recommend them to provide UiPath training.”
Kim Nguyen – Human Resources Administrator, United States Department of Agriculture
“We were in the RPA discovery phase when we attended the training with Aggranda. Because of the training, the team’s RPA skills increased and were able to provide a smooth start-up at INSEAD in the existing bots’ maintenance, support, and new developments. It was a Great and engaging presentation style.”
Joana Pauline Vidal – Change Manager, IT Department, INSEAD Singapore